Last updated on MARCH 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Exadata Storage Server Software - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 11.2]
Oracle Exadata Hardware - Version 126.96.36.199.1 to 188.8.131.52.1 [Release 11.2]
Exadata Database Machine V2 - Version All Versions and later
Exadata Database Machine X2-2 Hardware - Version All Versions and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- SQL statement returns no-rows on a Partition table when the row actually exists. When forcing a full scan the rows comes back.
- The table had recently been transported to a new database using TTS
- The same query with the same tablespace and data had previously worked before using TTS
- A difference was found in the results if using a Full table scan ( FTS = worked) vs. using an index scan (broken)
- TTS used to move data from one database to a second.
- No errors or problems seen during the transport
- New database
- Same query previously used had worked and retrieved rows
- Same data set previously used
- Same Schema and object used
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms