How to upgrade a Solaris 11 local repository server to S11.1
(Doc ID 1511526.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2019
Applies to:Solaris Operating System - Version 11 11/11 to 11.1 [Release 11.0]
Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (64-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
This document will show you how to upgrade your Solaris 11 local repository server from S11 1111 + SRU 10.5 or higher to S11.1 and also you will see how to serve multiple repositories using multiple Depot server instance running on different ports
For more detail see :
- Installing Oracle Solaris 11.1 Systems
- S11.1 release note in order to have more detail on how to upgrade a S11 system to S11.1
- Copying and Creating Oracle Solaris 11.1 Package Repositories
- Updating an Image in Adding and Updating Oracle Solaris 11.1 Software Packages.
- Serving Multiple Repositories Using Multiple Depot Server Instances from Copying and Creating Oracle Solaris 11.1 Package Repositories
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document