Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure: Fastprep Based Cloning Fails with Result Code '2224'
(Doc ID 1552325.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure - Version 3.4.1 to 3.5 [Release 3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) 3.41/3.5 cluster in which cloning is configured to use FastPrep and setup as:
- domain cleanup disabled,
- using a non domain administrator account for the directory bind account (to block deletes)
- using a domain administrator account for fastprep
...cloning works fine most of the time, but occasionally will fail with Error #2224 within the cacao.0 logfile.
Example of error:
If cloning cleanup is disabled, the Administrator may investigate this further by reviewing the ntsetup.log.
In ntsetup.log the administrator may verify:
- Is there a specific OU target?
- If this value is left NULL, the operation may work as expected
- Does the object exist already?
An example of the VDI Pool settings used:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document