Cannot Reset Pendingipgateway Value On T6300 SP
(Doc ID 1568485.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2019
Applies to:Sun Blade T6300 Server Module - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Troubleshooting steps on T6300 when changes to pendingipgateway value fails to commit
Cannot reset or change pendingipgateway value on T6300 SP when executing the set commitpending=true Commmand
This document will provide troubleshooting steps for when the following scenario is encountered:
- User is not able to gain access to the blade through the dongle
- The SP does not respond when the blade is inserted
- The blade is not accessible through the BUI as the T6300 does not support BUI accessibility
- The blade is accessible through the CMM.
- The blade will not take (save) any of the network settings using the setpending commands.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document