Secure Global Desktop 5.0 Error: "Failed To Generate An SGD Gateway Token" - Wrong Key Usage
Last updated on MAY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Secure Global Desktop - Version 5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Consider an Oracle Secure Global Desktop (SGD) setup configured to use CA signed certificates for:
- External access to the Gateway (sgd1.domain.com, SAN: sgd.domain.com)
- Communication between the Gateway and the internal SGD array (sgdg1.domain.com)
- Internal SGD array (sgds1.domain.com) communication.
Let the Gateway server be setup and configured in accordance with the steps outlined here.
This is all the standard procedure for setting up the SGD and Gateway infrastructure.
- Now, perform the following steps using this setup;
- Access the Gateway URL using a browser. This step returns the sgd1.domain.com (with sgd.domain.com SAN) certificate.
- Click on Login, to get the Login screen.
- Authenticate as 'Administrator' user with the root password of the SGD server.
This step would result in the following error:
While this error is displayed, an indefinite scroll bar is also seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms