ACSLS - After import of database "acsss enable" hangs and takes a long time to startup
(Doc ID 1588454.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2013
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 8.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a disaster recovery scenario, after importing the database, "acsss enable" hangs and takes a long time to startup.
Steps performed in Disaster Recovery:
- Disable acsls by running acsss disableExport the acsls db by running db_export.sh -f output
- Copy output and output.misc to another server
- Reload acsls server with same OS (s10u10) and same acsls (v8.2)
- Do package add of STKacsls v8.2
- Run install.sh. This creates /dev/mchanger* and whatever else is needed
- Copy output and output.misc from other server to here
- Import the acsls db by running db_import.sh -f output
- Enable acsls by running acsss enable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!