Chrome Users Working with Secure Global Desktop's Administration Console Find that Fields do not Update after Saving
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Secure Global Desktop - Version 5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Secure Global Desktop (SGD) Administrators accessing the Administration Console (AC) using the Chrome web browser may find that updated values / entries are not rendered as expected after changes have been saved.
The updated values are saved, but it is necessary to either manually reload the page, or navigate to another tab and back again to view the updates.
To demonstrate this behavior:
- Administrator launches the Chrome web browser, and authenticates to SGD's Administration Console.
- They then navigate to an existing application object, and select a tab like Hosting Application Servers.
- New application servers are configured and that change is commited.
- The web page is not updated in any way, indicating that the save has happened.
- To verify that the change was made, the Administrator may click on a different tab, then back to Hosting Application Servers to see the updated values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms