Tape Libraries and Tape Drives Compatible with Brocade Operating System7 or Firmware7 - FOS7.x
(Doc ID 1602181.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2020
Applies to:Sun StorageTek T10000B Tape Drive - Version All Versions and later
HP LTO5 Tape Drive - Version All Versions and later
Sun StorageTek SL500 Modular Library System - Version All Versions and later
Sun StorageTek 9840C Tape Drive - Version Not Applicable and later
IBM LTO5 Tape Drive - Version All Versions and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document is intended for clients looking to upgrade or migrate a Brocade Operating System to version 7 and looking for information on compatibility concerning their Oracle products and its specific firmware.
The following list of Oracle 'Supported' equipment and firmware levels are known to be compatible with the Brocade Fabric OS (FOS) 7.x family.
- SL150 firmware MIN 1.82 --- Latest 2.39
- SL500 firmware MIN 1373 --- Latest 1493
- SL3000 firmware MIN 3.61 --- Latest 4.31
- L700 firmware 3.18.02
- T9840-C firmware 1.44.509
- T9840-D firmware 1.45.703-5.20
- T10000-A firmware1.48.105-5.30
- T10000-B firmware 1.48.205-5.30
- T10000-C firmware 1.53.315-5.30
- T10000-D firmware 4.08.105
- IBM LTO4 firmware 7BG2
- IBM LTO5 firmware A5R0
- IBM LTO6 firmware D8E6
- IBM LTO7 firmware ( FA14 is Compatible with BROCADE FOS 8.X see page 28 on FOS8 Matrix)
- HP LTO4 firmware H5AS
- HP LTO5 firmware I2DS
- HP LTO6 firmware J39S
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document