FS System: Flash Storage Path Manager (FSPM) Shows Host Status as "Not Communicating" Due to Duplicate iSCSI Qualified Names (IQNs)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle FS1-2 Flash Storage System - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The symptoms are usually as follows:
- Install Flash Storage Path Manager (FSPM) on initial host.
- GUI will report this host as "Communicating" in the GUI (SAN tab -> Storage -> Hosts)
- Install FSPM on the 2nd host.
- GUI will report the 1st host as "Not Communicating", and the 2nd host as "Communicating"
- Continues on with each subsequent install.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms