FS System: How to gather Oracle FS Path Manager (FSPM) logs
(Doc ID 1998472.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle FS1-2 Flash Storage System - Version All Versions and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document describes the methods to collect Flash Storage Path Manager logs to troubleshoot multipathing issues.
What logs are collected
- The trace file of recent activity in the Daemon
- Data from the Daemon’s latest scan of the host (as sent to Pilot)
- The trace file of the driver
- Data specific to each implementation, covering OS log files
- Output of useful OS commands
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|What logs are collected|
|Using Oracle FS Storage System Manager |
|FSPM log collection from the Hosts |