FS System: How to gather Oracle FS Path Manager (FSPM) logs
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle FS1-2 Flash Storage System - Version All Versions and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document describes the methods to collect Flash Storage Path Manager logs to troubleshoot multipathing issues.
What logs are collected
- The trace file of recent activity in the Daemon
- Data from the Daemon’s latest scan of the host (as sent to Pilot)
- The trace file of the driver
- Data specific to each implementation, covering OS log files
- Output of useful OS commands
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms