FS System: How to Download Oracle Flash Storage Path Manager (FSPM)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle FS1-2 Flash Storage System - Version 6.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides you with the download location for Oracle Flash Storage Path Manager (FSPM).
FSPM monitors the initiator ports on the SAN host and the data paths between the SAN host and the Oracle FS System.
For many operating systems, FSPM performs the following key functions:
- Enables the use of multiple paths between HBA ports on the host and Controller ports
- Balances the load across HBA channels and Controller ports
- Monitors path failure and transfers traffic to different paths if a failure occurs
- Maps LUNs to host volumes
- Reports the status of host drivers and paths in Oracle FS System Manager (GUI)
- Collects logs to include in Call‐Home files when SAN hosts are selected
- Automates the recognition and configuration of the FSPM host in the GUI
For more details, please refer to the Oracle Flash Storage System Administrator's Guide chapter 6 "Manage SAN Host Entries".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms