Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications EAGLE (Hardware) - Version E5-MS 46.0 and later
The Hardware recommendations from "Oracle® Communications EAGLE Element Management System Upgrade/Install Guide Release 46.0 E54392 Revision 2" are not exactly clear for choosing appropriate hardware for server:
1.2 E5-MS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
1.2.1 Operating System
- Release 46.0.1 of E5-MS requires a Linux 64-bit operating system, such as Oracle Linux 6.4 or CentOS
Release 46.0.1 of E5-MS has been tested on following platform and OS -
- An HP server running 64-bit CentOS 6.2 version
- A SUN server (Netra Server X3-2) running 64-bit Oracle Linux 6.4 version.
- Java 7 should be installed on the system for running E5-MS.
- The partition where E5MS will be installed should have 500GB of space.
- The number of open files limit (ulimit -n) should be configured to 65536.
Please, give us exact recommendation for hardware (processor+cache; RAM; maybe additional necessary requirements for some interface buses, etc.) to be able to serve all necessary E5-MS applications without delays.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms