How to Integrate FALCO TDM/IP Converter in Oracle Communications Performance Intelligence Center
(Doc ID 2025425.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Performance Intelligence Center (PIC) Software - Version 7.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The main features of Falco product are:
- E1 SS7 (F353) or GPRS Gb (F352) traffic to IP converter.
- Monitors up to 128 bidirectional E1 links.
- Up to 2 input modules, 128 E1 ports each (64 bidirectional E1 / module).
- Generates IP traffic on up to 4 Gigabit ports.
- Copper or optical SFPs.
- Manages up to 1024 streams.
- 1 stream per link direction.
- CLI/SSH/GUI management.
- System status/statistics.
- Generates TRAP events for standard E1 alarms (LOS, LFA etc.).
- Firmware and FPGA upgrade through TFTP.
- Optional power supply redundancy (AC or DC).
- 2U - 19" chassis.
More information can be found on Microtel Inovation site http://microtelinnovation.com/falco.html
PIC version Falco support:
- 7.1 : Falco product support for SS7 LSL.
- 7.1.2 : The patch xMF 70.1.2-6.2.0 was delivered to keep compatibility with existing builders behavior. (see the method of configuration in this doc).
- 7.5 : Falco product support for SS7 HSL and Gb.
- 10.0 :Bug 19096439 allow ladder diagram to displays PC instead of IP addresses if configuration is done as described in this document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Falco SS7 to IP Sigtran : Falco 353E|
|falco.conf file format|
|Falco GPRS Gb to Gb over IP : Falco 352E|