STA - StorageTek Tape Analytics Version 2.2 is Now Available
(Doc ID 2080716.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2019
Applies to:StorageTek Tape Analytics - Version 2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The STA (StorageTek Tape Analytics) 2.2 version has been released, as of February 12th 2016
The STA 2.2 release is now available out on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
Follow these steps to download the release:
- After signing into the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud site, you'll need to first select 'Filter Products By: Program' up at the top.
- In the box for 'Product' type in "Tape Analytics" and it will allow you to select "StorageTek Tape Analytics".
- Scroll down on the page and click on 'Continue'.
- You will be taken to a new screen and there should be a checkmark next to the "StorageTek Tape Analytics 22.214.171.124.0 for Linux x86-64". The 126.96.36.199.0 release is the current release, as of January 2017. To retrieve the 188.8.131.52.0 release, click on 'Select Alternate Release' and then choose it from the pulldown menu. Then click on 'Continue' again.
- A pop-up window will come up asking that you check a box saying that the Oracle Standard Terms and Restrictions have been reviewed and agreed upon. Check that box and click on 'Continue'.
- Another pop-up window will come up showing the requested software, of two files, "V100933-01_1of2.zip" and "V100933-01_2of2.zip". Click on each zip file checkbox and click on the 'Download All' button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document