Oracle HSM 6.x - Daemons Not Starting Upon Reboot
(Doc ID 2115303.1)
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager (HSM) and StorageTek QFS Software - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The stagerd daemon is not starting after a reboot.
Here is a list of daemons that are starting after a reboot of the SAMFS server:
Customer also see these error messages in the /var/adm/fs-log
- Starting SAM-FS Version 6.0.4
- err Fatal OS call error: chdir (/var/opt/SUNWsamfs/stager) called from: stager.c : No such file or directory
- warning sam-stagered exit status 300
- warning sam-stagered, not restarting
- warning Failed to create empty catalog
The customer has several files running on a ZFS disk array that are link to the rpool on those disk.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document