Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Policy Management - Version POLICY 11.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : POLICY 11.5.0 version, Wireless (Production)
Post analyzing all reports what we found there are few report as below whose contents are same
Post analyzing all reports what we found there are few report as below whose contents are almost same, what is the purpose / difference to have these two reports.
1) DiameterEventTriggerStats & DiameterConnectionEventTriggerStats
2) DiameterConnectionEventTriggerStats & DiameterPcefStats
3) DiameterShStats & DiameterShPeerStats
4) ProtocolErrorStats & ConnectionErrorStats
5) 5) DiameterPcefPeerStats & DiameterPcefStats
For the report “Intervalstats” what is "ConfiguredLength" & "ActualLength", "IntervalMaxMRABindingCount" , what does it mean.
Data is missing for report “ PolicyServerStats” ---- What this report is all about.
Request you suggestion on some reports pertaining to Link/port Utilization between PCRF to GGSN or its own entity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms