Failover MOP For DSR-SOAM/NOAM And SDS SOAM/NOAM (3-tier Configuration)
(Doc ID 2281086.1)
Last updated on JULY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Diameter Signaling Router (DSR) - Version DSR 7.0.1 to DSR 7.3.0 [Release DSR 7.0]
In a tier 3 configuration for DSR across two data centers (Site A and Site B) with:
- DSR NOAM - site A primary
- DSR SOAM - site A and site B active and active
- SDS NOAM - site A primary
- SDS SOAM (DP) - site A and site B active and active
We need to perform data center fail-over from site A to site B. Could you please share MOP for following?
- MOP for DSR NOAM fail-over to standby (i.e. site B DSR NOAM becomes primary)
- MOP for shutdown DSR SOAM in site A, and bring it back. (i.e. all traffic moves to site B SOAM)
- MOP for SDS NOAM fail-over to standby (i.e. site B SDS NOAM becomes primary)
- MOP for shutdown SDS SOAM in site A, and bring it back. (in this case, traffic in site A SOAM should be stopped too? pls confirm)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document