ODA Unable to start ASM or Unable to start GI, TFA Hang, ORA-09925:Linux-x86_64 Error: 28: No space left on device w/ Huge Number Of Files Created
(Doc ID 2295143.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Database Appliance - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unable to start ASM or Unable to start GI
- TFA or other data collection tools nearly hang or do not respond or return outputs
- The node shows out of space messages or unable to write .AUD files
- ORA-09925: Unable to create audit trail file
- Linux-x86_64 Error: 28: No space left on device
- Huge Number Of Files Created Under /u01/app/grid/diag/clients/user_grid/host_XX on one node. (Usually the oakd master node)
Here is one example GI cannot startup:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!