Release Announcement - Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Release 3 Update 3 (126.96.36.199.0) Available
(Doc ID 2311150.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Ops Center - Version 12.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are happy to announce that on September 25, 2017, Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Release 3 Update 3 was released for all platforms.
- Enterprise Manager - Ops Center 12cR3 Update 3 (188.8.131.52.0) for Oracle Solaris x86 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Enterprise Manager - Ops Center 12cR3 Update 3 (184.108.40.206.0) for Oracle Solaris SPARC (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Enterprise Manager - Ops Center 12cR3 Update 3 (220.127.116.11.0) for Linux
Ops Center 12cR3 Update 3 is a quality and development release containing the following improvements and new functionality.
- Customer Focused Quality
- Addressed over 300 Bugs in the following areas: Ops Center Infrastructure (Agent, EC, PC), Virtualization Management, User Interface, Hardware Management, Storage and Library Management, Installation, OS Management and Provisioning, among other areas
- Over 30% of above bugs address customer issues from 50+ unique customers
- New Platform Support and Technology Updates
- Oracle SPARC M8 server support
- Oracle SPARC T8 server support
- Oracle Server X7 support
- Oracle ZFS Storage ZS5 support
- Fujitsu SPARC M12 server support
- Support for Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.5
- Support for Oracle Linux v7.3 on all tiers
The Ops Center 12cR3 U3 downloads may be accessed:
- Through the "Product Upgrade" internal function for existing customers - on September 25, 2017
- From OSDC - on September 25, 2017
- From OTN - after September 28, 2017
- Product documentation may be accessed after September 25, 2017 from the Documentation Library
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document