ODA X5-2 Drops Disk and Rebalance Operations Lead to Outage or Hang in Performance
(Doc ID 2318102.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Database Appliance X5-2 - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- ODA performance degrades with ODA X5-2
- Very poor performance including IO and high db file sequential reads are the main symptom.
- Frequently associated with problems with a single disk.
- Able to confirm that a disk offlined can be brought back online, but requires a very long time before rebalance completes.
- Similar problems with other disks can happen intermittently and seems associated with load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!