Missing Disk Paths To Solaris 11 LDM Primary Control Domain
(Doc ID 2327745.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fabric Interconnect F1-15 - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Missing new disks on PRI LDOM that the SEC LDOM can see.
- Storage is HDS --> Fibre Channel Switches.
- FC switches connect to a pair of ORCL F1-15 (Xsigo) switches.
- Each F1-15 has a pair of InfiniBand interfaces going to the T5-4. (Total of 4 InfiniBand paths)
- F1-15 has multiple vHBAs going to the T5-4, encapsulated over the InfiniBand links.
- T5-4 is set up for LDOMs, with redundant primary and secondary control domains.
- Each FC target should have 4 paths to the T5; 2 paths for the pri control domain, 2 paths for the sec control domain.
- On the Xsigos, can see all paths to some newly added disks exist, indicating that zoning and lun-masking are correct
- On the Solaris side, there are 14 logical units missing on the primary control domain that are visible on the secondary:
Control domain: host1
Domain role: LDoms control I/O service root
Domain name: primary
Trying to add new LUNs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document