qlge Converged Network Adapter CNA -- Known Issues and First Check -- Bugs 16682063 25637315
(Doc ID 2430580.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2021
Applies to:Sun Storage FCoE CNA - Version All Versions and later
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
Oracle Solaris on x86 (32-bit)
Oracle Solaris on x86-64 (64-bit)
bugs 16682063 25637315
Problems have been reported with the Qlogic Converged Network Adapter (qlge interface CNA)
Known-affected operating systems include:
Solaris 10 1/13 U11
Solaris 11.1 and later
Qlogic Converged Network Adapters (qlge interface CNA) may experience network connectivity issues without updating Solaris (via SRU or patch), platform and NIC adapter firmware.
On systems with qlge (CNA) network adapters installed, some symptoms reported are:
- qlge link aggregation on t4-4 does not work without power cycle.
- dladm and ipadm show the interface is up and running well, but we are unable to ping any external host via this port on the same subnet.
- Install qlge 10G NIC on T4-4 fails with no incoming packages.
- Aggregation over qlge not working after server upgrade, No inbound or outbound packets observed on the interfaces.
- The 10Gig interface we have on this server (aggr3) is down, and no traffic is being seen.
- Network does not come up after configuring LDOM and rebooting the server.
Other issues may be observed with qlge interfaces.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document