ACSLS: Release 8.5 is Now Available
(Doc ID 2493841.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2023
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Auto Cartridge Sys Lib SW (ACSLS) - Version 8.5 to 8.5.1 [Release 8.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The ACSLS 8.5 release is now available out on the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud.
NOTE: The ACSLS 8.5 release has been developed and tested for the following operating system environments:
.Solaris 11, Update 3 with SRU 35
.Oracle Enterprise Linux releases 6.8 and 7.3
Oracle Linux testing was performed in environments using Oracle's Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel.
Other operating systems, including virtual environments, are not tested or supported.
To acquire this release, sign in to the Oracle Software Delivery Cloud and follow the steps below:
- After signing into the site you'll be taken a page that you can select a pull-down menu on the left and choose 'Release' instead of 'All Categories'.
- In the box to the right of 'Release' type in "ACSLS" and it will automatically provide a choice of "StorageTek Automated Cartridge System Library Software (ACSLS)".
- From there choose 'Add to Cart' next to the line that shows "REL: Oracle StorageTek Automated Cartridge System Library Software (ACSLS) 22.214.171.124.0"
- Then choose 'Selected Software' next to the Cart icon.
- You'll be taken to a new page and you'll see "Oracle StorageTek Automated Cartridge System Library Software (ACSLS) 126.96.36.199.0" with a check next to it. Choose the OS platform you need and click on 'Continue'.
- Scroll down in the next window and check the box on the left confirming you have reviewed and accepted the Oracle Standard Terms and Restrictions. Then click on 'Continue'.
- On the next screen you'll see a checked box next to the software you've selected, either 'V980880-01.zip' for ACSLS 8.5 for Linux x86-64 or 'V980881-01.zip' for ACSLS 8.5 for Oracle Solaris on SPARC. Click on 'Download'
NOTE: Support for ACSLS HA (High Availability) and Solaris 11.4 is not in this initial 8.5 base release. Reference Document 2655081.1, which explains the procedure for upgrading ACSLSHA to Solaris 11.4, Solaris Cluster 4.4 and ACSLS 8.5.1. Previously ACSLS HA support for the Solaris Cluster was last certified using ACSLS 8.4, ACSLSHA 8.4, Solaris 11.2, and Solaris Cluster 4.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document