Release Announcement - Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Release 4 (126.96.36.199.0)
(Doc ID 2532906.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2022
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Ops Center - Version 12.4.0 to 12.4.0 [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Ops Center 12.4
We are happy to announce that on April 16, 2019, Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Release 4 was released to manufacturing (RTM) for all platforms.
- Enterprise Manager - Ops Center 12cR4 (188.8.131.52) for Oracle Solaris x86 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Enterprise Manager - Ops Center 12cR4 (184.108.40.206) for Oracle Solaris SPARC (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Enterprise Manager - Ops Center 12cR4 (220.127.116.11) for Linux
Ops Center 12cR4 is a quality and development release containing the following improvements and new functionality.
- Customer Focused Quality
- Addressed over 100 Bugs in the following areas: Ops Center Infrastructure (Agent, EC, PC), Virtualization Management, User Interface, Hardware Management, Storage and Library Management, Installation, OS Management and Provisioning, among other areas
- Over 25% of above bugs address customer issues from 20+ unique customers
- New Platform Support and Technology Updates
- Complete support for Oracle Solaris 11.4 - EC, PC and Agent
- Support for Oracle VM Server for SPARC 3.6
- Support for Java 8 update 202 on all tiers
The Ops Center 12cR4 (18.104.22.168.0) downloads may be accessed:
- Through the "Product Upgrade" internal function for existing customers - on April 16, 2019
- From OTN - after April 16, 2019
- Product documentation may be accessed after April 17, 2019 from the Documentation Library
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document