Eagle | 46.7 | STP B : IPSM Terminial Does Not Logout User When Close Terminal 46.7.4
(Doc ID 2651199.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications EAGLE (Hardware) - Version EAGLE 46.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STP B: IPSM Terminal does not logout user when closing terminal.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Log into Terminal and see available TRM 17 to 24 in IPSM. Pick TRM 20.
2) Close Terminal without logout command.
3) Log back in IPSM, you see available TRM 17 to 19 and 21 to 24 available, not TRM 20.
4) Log into TRM 17, rept-stat-user and shows TRM 20 still logged in.
5) No way to log into TRM 20, user has to enter the command inh-trm:trm=20 and alw-trm:trm=20 for TRM to be available.
Past behavior prior to 46.7.4.
When log into IPSM TRM 17 to 24, when you just close the terminal "X" button to close the windows, it would log out automatically.
How to make IPSM log you out automatically when you close Putty or SecureCRT without putting a timer on the Terminal ? Issue only appear on 46.7.4 and not previous release.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document