SLS5079E VTV Already Exists In Subsystem
(Doc ID 2669764.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2020
Applies to:Sun StorageTek Host Software Component (HSC) - Version 7.0 to 7.3 [Release 7.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Is the "UNEXPECTED COPY" a result of the offline VTSS and not doing the audit?
2. Should we do a VTSS audit now?
3. Does the VTSS need to be QUIESCED or OFFLINE when doing the audit?
4. If the audit reports VTV issues, are they fixed by the audit or do we need to run another utility to fix individual VTVs.
5. What utility do we run fix VTVs with "UNEXPECTED COPY"?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document