Sun ZFS Storage Appliance: A Number of the Analytic Datasets Are Not Displaying Data in BUI, CLI or Dashboard
(Doc ID 2687563.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance Racked System ZS5-4 - Version All Versions and later
Oracle ZFS Storage ZS7-2 Mid-Range - Version All Versions and later
Oracle ZFS Storage ZS7-2 High End - Version All Versions and later
Oracle ZFS Storage Appliance Racked System ZS7-2 High-End - Version All Versions and later
Oracle ZFS Storage ZS7-2 High End TAA Compliant - Version All Versions and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When looking at the "Status" dashboard in the Browser User Interfaces (BUI) we are seeing an orange background rather than the actual data .
- The datasets were active ( not suspended )
- The datasets had a non-zero size for "ON DISK" and "IN CORE"
- We could see the vertical bar on the right side of the affected statistic going up and down , but the statistic box is orange.
- Using the Command Line Interface (CLI ) we also see no valid data , instead there are dashes ( - )
- When we brought these datasets up in a worksheet in the BUI there was no data displayed.
- The cluster peer was working as expected and not having the same issue .
There had been a recent , non-graceful reboot of the affected ZFS Storage Array ( ZFSSA ) head .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document