OBIEE 12c:Consistency Checker Using MDS XML File Errors With "[nQSError: 15001] Could not load navigation space for subject area xxxx"
(Doc ID 2715646.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Exalytics Software - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you make the consistency check of a rpd in rpd format it does not report consistency errors. But if you save the RPD in MDS XML format and do a consistency check,it shows the below consistency error:
Steps to reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open Admin Tool
- Open rpd
- Tools->Check Consistency->Then click on `check all objects¿ at the bottom
- Rpd format Consistency check (No error) Warnings are there
- Now Create a folder on desktop and then go to File->Save As->MDS XML Documents:
- Select the folder that was created in previous step
- Now got Files->Open->MDS XML and Enter password : xxxx
- Select Source Control ->Standalone Note: It takes really long to get the xml format of the rpd opened (you may also see not responding on the Admin tool panel. Please keep waiting.)
- XML Format of RPD is open:
- Click on Tools->Show Consistency Checker
- Check all objects and it will show the error message mentioned above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document