Brocade 6510 FOS: v7.4.1b Supportsave errors out with "isc initialization returned -3"
(Doc ID 2879932.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:Brocade 6510 Fabric Switch - Version All Versions to All Versions [Release All Releases]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Brocade 6510 48 Port FC Switch
Fabric OS: v7.4.1b
- Dec 2021 switch was power recycle and came up fine
- Per customer issue began couple weeks ago, today is Thursday June 16, 2022
- Customer alerted that backups were not running
- Switch fault LED amber
- Customer found all ports on switch with solid amber LED, even ports with no cable inserted
- Customer is able to log onto the switch
- Most commands error out like below:
rbash: portshow: command not found
- Supportsave errors out with "isc initialization returned -3"
- 6510switch:FID128:admin> version help
fabos not yet initialized: -1
- supportsave -R, the command is executed with the following output
No core or FFDC data files found!
isc initialization returned -3
rbash: supportshow: command not found
- It is only switch in fabric and no backups of configuration
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document