Printing a Service Request sorted by 'Oldest on Top' in My Oracle Support.
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2017
Applies to:My Oracle Support - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a problem in printing a service request sorted by 'Oldest on Top'.
1) Login to My Oracle Support.
2) Go to Service Request tab.
3) Select a Service Request.
4) Select 'Oldest on Top' from 'Sort by' drop down menu at upper area on the window.
5) Confirm the SR notes are shown as oldest on top and click a print icon at right upper corner.
6) It shows SR notes as 'Newest on Top' way.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms