Oracle Critical Patch Update (CPU) January 2021 for Oracle Supply Chain Suite Products
(Doc ID 2739397.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:Support Tools > My Oracle Support > My Oracle Support
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle provides Critical Patch Updates (CPU) to its customers to fix security vulnerabilities. This document defines and identifies the Oracle Supply Chain Suite Product patches and minimum releases that are required for the Oracle products to address the security vulnerabilities announced in the Advisory for January 2021. Content will be entered on the day of the Critical Patch Update release.
This document contains January 2021 Critical Patch Update patch availability information for Oracle Supply Chain Product Suite
- Oracle Transportation Management 1.4.2
- Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management 126.96.36.199
- Oracle Agile PLM 9.3.5, 9.3.6
- Oracle Agile Product Lifecycle for Process 6.2.3
- Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul 12.1, 12.2
- Oracle Configurator 12.1, 12.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!