MOS CP SR Create OS/Version Large LOVs Incorrectly Snaps-to-Top on Scroll Down
(Doc ID 2749575.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2023
Applies to:My Oracle Support - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Even if customers have any of below contracts with any product versions such as 12c, there is UI issue when creating SR from My Oracle Support Customer portal.
- Oracle Database Standard Edition - Processor Perpetual
- Oracle Database Workgroup Server for PC (10User/20Client)
- Oracle Database Enterprise Edition - Processor Perpetual
Customer experiences operational issue on the menu:
• If users try to scroll through an item other than the first visible OS version, the scroll does not stop until the last item. So I cannot see versions at the middle.
• The last menu screen of the choice scroll stops scrolling and users can see the version displayed there. However, when users release the mouse from the scroll arrow, it goes back the first item screen.
*) For example, users cannot select 'Red Hat Enterprise 7' because scroll does not stop at it, also cannot select 'Red Hat Enterprise 8' because menu pointer goes back to the first item right after releasing mouse button even though users can see it at the last item on the menu.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document