- Your Company uses Oracle Cloud Services or
- Your Company has a Valid Oracle Support Contract
- During Registration you will need to provide the account name and a valid support identifier. Account name may be different than the Company Name.
What Happens After Requesting an Account?
- The request will be sent to the Customer User Administrator (CUA) for your company.
- Once the CUA approves the request, you will receive an email notification.
- Some CUA's restrict user access. You can ask your CUA to grant you access to My Oracle Support and My Oracle Support Community only.
If you meet the requirements,
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms