Commsprocessfulfillmentorderbillingaccountlistebf Is Not Propagating the Fault Properly Back to OSM
(Doc ID 2773068.1)
Last updated on MAY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order to Cash Integration Pack for Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For the SyncCustomer flow in Application Integration Architecture (AIA) - Order to Cash (O2C) Process Integration Pack (PIP) (version 12.2.1):
- Once Siebel or Billing and Revenue Management (BRM) throws any fault, then CommsProcessBillingAccountListEBF BPEL handles the fault, any of the catch fetches the fault and then sends it back to CommsProcessFulfillmentOrderBillingAccountListEBF.
- When CommsProcessFulfillmentOrderBillingAccountListEBF receives back the fault in the response, the fault goes to any of the catch blocks. Neither of them are propagating properly the fault, so that ProcessFOBillingAccountListRespOSMCFSCommsJMSProducer pushes the message accordingly to the response queue, back to Order and Service Management (OSM).
- ProcessFOBillingAccountListRespOSMCFSCommsJMSProducer is not able to identify the Correlation ID, to then push the message to the SAF (Store-and-Forward) and so that OSM consumes it and identify the order.
- ProcessFOBillingAccountListRespOSMCFSCommsJMSProducer is not able to provide any fault detail back to OSM.
Just to add more details, the business flow being executed is the one explained below:
This service invokes Siebel CRM services to query account information and BRM services to create accounts."
- As per the 7 steps given under this flow, the expectation is:
If a fault occurs from 3 to 5 steps, CommsProcessBillingAccountListEBF fires any of the catch blocks and then reply it back to EBSResponse.
EBSResponse then forwards the message to CommsProcessFulfillmentOrderBillingAccountListEBF in its reply activity.
- Since it is a fault, any of the catch blocks are executed, but any of the catch blocks are unable to map correctly the information back to OSM.
- It is observed that neither the correlation id required to OSM identifies the response nor the fault details are being transformed in CommsProcessFulfillmentOrderBillingAccountListEBF catch blocks.
..is the fault details and the correlation are replied fine from CommsProcessFulfillmentOrderBillingAccountListEBF to OSM SAF.
So overall, once there is a failure from Siebel or BRM, it is expected that Order and Service Management (OSM) receives back the fault so that it will be analyzed there.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document