EM 12c, EM 13c: Incident Rules for Oracle Database Metrics in Enterprise Manager Cloud Control [Video]
(Doc ID 1615380.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Video about Incident Rules for Database Metrics in Enterprise Manager 12c
Understand the following topics in Enterprise Manager (EM) 12c Cloud Control:
Section 1:About Incident Rules
- What are incident rules
- What are incident rules applied to
- When does an incident rule fire
- Incident Management Ruleset for All Targets
- The Impact of the default rule
- Creating incident rules for database metrics
Section 2: Using a SQL Metric Extension to test incident rules.
- Demo (creating and deploying a SQL metric extension)
Section 3: Sending an SMS Text Alert
- Demo (Creating a SMS Text alert when a database metric hits a specified threshold)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document