PLSQL.CONF FILE CAN NOT BE EDITED USING FM CONTROL
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 12c]
Oracle HTTP Server - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to edit plsql.conf file using Fusion Middleware Control (FM Control), this file is not be updated.
In spite of editing the value of directives in plsql.conf, the value could not be changed. Both staging file and runtime file are not updated.
- Staging file
- Runtime file
This problem occurs as following.
1. Access to FM control screen on collocated domain enviroment and login.
2. Click [ohs1] of [Web Tier] in Target Navigation.
3. In the screen, select [Oracle HTTP Server] -> [Administration] ->
4. In the screen, select [plsql.conf] and click [Go].
5. Edit the directive in plsql.conf and save it.
For example, change the value of PlsqlLogEnable directive from Off to On.
6. Restart OHS.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms