Cannot Login to EM FMW Control on IBM AIX - "User is not authorized to login to WebLogic Domain. User should be part of one or more Administrative roles to be able to login"
(Doc ID 1987534.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
This issue only occurs on IBM platform running IBM JDK 6 and JDK 7.
This issue can occur on any Fusion Middleware 11g component, like Identity Management, WebTier, SOA and WebCenter.
When logging into Fusion Middleware Control (FMWC) 11g using the weblogic user, the following error is popped in the browser:
"User is not authorized to login to WebLogic Domain. User should be part of one or more Administrative roles to be able to login."
- The same user is able to login to the Weblogic Administration Console without any issue.
- The security.xml file confirms that the user "weblogic" has been given the "Administrator" privilege.
- Creating a new user with the "Administrator" privilege also fails with the same error in FMWC.
- The JDK version used by the Weblogic Server was observed to be 1.7.0.
- According to the certification matrix, the minimum supported version is IBM JDK 7 SR3+ IV33133.
IBM Java JDK was recently updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!