Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
This issue only occurs on IBM platform running IBM JDK 6 and JDK 7.
This issue can occurs on any Fusion Middleware 11g component, like Identity Management, WebTier, SOA and WebCenter.
When logging into Fusion Middleware Control (FMWC) 11g using the weblogic user, the following error is popped in the browser:
"User is not authorized to login to WebLogic Domain. User should be part of one or more Administrative roles to be able to login."
- The same user is able to login to the Weblogic Administration Console without any issue.
- The security.xml file confirms that the user "weblogic" has been given the "Administrator" privilege.
- Creating a new user with the "Administrator" privilege also fails with the same error in FMWC.
- The JDK version used by the Weblogic Server was observed to be 1.7.0.
- According to the certification matrix, the minimum supported version is IBM JDK 7 SR3+ IV33133.
IBM Java JDK was recently updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms