Database Alert Log Contents Not Visible In Enterprise Manager "Failed to get agent target information"
(Doc ID 2053463.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2020
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view the Alert Log Contents for a Database Group Target the following error occurs:
Failed to get agent target information. This user may not have enough privileges.
The Administrator was created using the following steps:
1. Create an Administrator with EM_USER and PUBLIC roles. Navigate to Setup > Security > Administrators
2. In the Target Privileges section, add Database Group Target
3. Click the Manage Target Privilege Grants and select Operator privilege and continue.
4. Save this Administrator
5. Log on to EM using the new Administrator
6. Navigate to Database Homepage > Logs > Alert Log Contents
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document