EM 13c: Enterprise Manager 13c Cloud Control Search and Select Objects Page Fails to Display Showing java.lang.NullPointerException
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 13.1 to 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enterprise Manager 13.2 Cloud Control
Creating an incident rule in EM 13.2 Cloud Control with the search and select objects option page results in a page display error:
1. Create a Rule Set
2. In the Targets section, select All targets of types – cluster database
3. In the Rule section, select Create - Incoming events and updates to events and Continue
4. Select "Type: Metric Alert / Specific events of type Metric Alert"
5. Click "+" at "Selected Events of type Metric Alert"
6. On "Select specific Metric Alert" screen, search "Tablespace Used Space (MB)" by using "Target Cluster database " "Metric Name: Tablespace"
7. select "Tablspace Allocation / Tablespace Used Space (MB) Content", click "select" and click "+"
This results in the following page message:
An error occurred. Contact Oracle Support with these files:
The "Search and select objects" screen is shown, but cannot search the object.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms