SQL Details Activity Displays "No Data Is Currently Available," when Accessing Historical Data via ASH Analytics
(Doc ID 2684217.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2021
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Oracle Database - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The issue reproduces for any arbitrary SQL ID on database targets of various releases, such as 12c, 18c, and 19c.
- Steps to Reproduce the Problem:
1. Choose a database target.
2. Click on Performance -> Performance Hub -> ASH Analytics.
3. Login screen for the target database appears. Click "Login". (Enter login details, as needed.)
4. At upper right, in "Select Duration" dropdown menu, click on "Last 24 Hours".
5. Adjust time window in "Time Range" to about twelve hours in the past.
6. At bottom left, click on a SQL ID of your choice.
7. Click on SQL Details -> Activity. You will receive, "No data is currently available."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document