EM 13.4 :OMSPatcher Failed to Establish JMX Connection to Weblogic Server with Error "javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: Hostname verification failed"
(Doc ID 2837297.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 15, 2022
Applies to:Enterprise Manager Base Platform - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version,
- Attempt to apply one of the OMS Patch 33672721
- Patch fails with following message:
OMSPatcher failed to establish JMX connection to weblogic server. This could be because of one (or) more of the following reasons:
1. Weblogic admin server URL that manages OMS application may not be right.
2. Weblogic admin server credentials (username, password) may not be right.
3. Virtual host configuration. If OMS, weblogic server are on virtual host configuration, Please make sure to add OMSPatcher.OMS_DISABLE_HOST_CHECK=true to command line and run again. (example: <MIDDLEWARE_HOME>/OMSPatcher/omspatcher apply -analyze -invPtrLoc <MIDDLEWARE_HOME>/oraInst.loc OMSPatcher.OMS_DISABLE_HOST_CHECK=true)
Please check above conditions and if error(s) still persist, Please contact Oracle support.
Following errors are seen in the opatch<dateTimestamp>.log:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document