Changing oc4jadmin Password Makes Other OC4J Containers Inaccessible From ASControl
(Doc ID 452515.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 10.1.3.0.0 to 10.1.3.5.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 23-June-2009.
Changing the oc4jadmin password of administration OC4J in Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.1, makes other OC4J containers configuration inaccessible from ASControl.
When click on any OC4J container(other than the administration OC4J) it throws following errors:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to the ASControl as oc4jadmin.
2. Click on the setup link on the top of the page.
3. Click on the password link
4. Enter old password and new password on the text boxes provided.
5. Click apply to save changes.
6. Now go back to the Cluster Topology Page
7. Click on the any of OC4J instance link to open it. This will produce the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document