Changing oc4jadmin Password Makes Other OC4J Containers Inaccessible From ASControl
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Enterprise Manager for Fusion Middleware - Version 10.1.3.0.0 to 10.1.3.5.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 23-June-2009.
Changing the oc4jadmin password of administration OC4J in Oracle Application Server 10.1.3.1, makes other OC4J containers configuration inaccessible from ASControl.
When click on any OC4J container(other than the administration OC4J) it throws following errors:
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to the ASControl as oc4jadmin.
2. Click on the setup link on the top of the page.
3. Click on the password link
4. Enter old password and new password on the text boxes provided.
5. Click apply to save changes.
6. Now go back to the Cluster Topology Page
7. Click on the any of OC4J instance link to open it. This will produce the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms