Error When Changing The Native User Password In Shared Services And Workspace
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion BI+ - Version: 220.127.116.11.00
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to Shared ServicesScenario #2
2. Right Click on a Native User > Properties
3. Provide the Current Password, New Password
4. Click OK. It throws the following error"31:1101:JNDI error"
1. Login to Workspace.
2. Click File-Preferences > Authentication Tab.
3. Provide the New password.
4. Click OK. It throws the following error"Preferences failed to save correctly:
CommitUserPrefs:user failed with message preferences failed to save correctly"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms