OBIEE 11g/12c: Error: "Unable to Sign In An error occurred during authentication." When You Try to Log in and One of Multiple Authentication Providers is Down
(Doc ID 1417583.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 22.214.171.124.0  and later
Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When OBIEE 11g/12C configured to use multiple authentication providers (for example two MSADs or OID in addition to the default authentication provider).
- The flags for all 3 providers set to SUFFICIENT.
- The Virtualize parameter is set to TRUE.
- When all users and Groups from all Authentication Providers can be seen in Weblogic Server.
- All default users including multiple Authentication Providers can log in to analytics successfully.
But, when one of the external LDAP authentication providers goes down, unable to login to analytics with Default/LDAP user and following error is displayed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document