Presentation Catalog Permission Behavior When Same EBS User Logs Into OBIEE Using Different Responsibilities Back And Forth
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2018
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an EBS user, who has more than one responsibilities, logs into OBIEE from EBS, using different responsibilities, back and forth, then the presentation catalog permissions defined for each responsibility does not reflect correctly in the analytics.
However the roles under 'Roles and Catalog Groups' tab under 'My Account' displays the right list of application roles.
For example: 'User A' has two responsibilities say, Financials Responsibility and Projects Responsibility.
- 'User A' logs into EBS.
- Clicks on Financials Responsibility and logs into OBIEE.
- Could see Financials Dashboard.
- Closes the browser and clears browser cache and opens a new browser.
- 'User A' logs into EBS again.
- Clicks on Projects Responsibility and logs into OBIEE.
- 'User A' could still see Financials Dashboard. This should not be happening as Projects Responsibility does not have access on Financials Dashboard.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms