Last updated on MARCH 27, 2015
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 184.108.40.206.000 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Converting classic application to EPM Architect application fails with error, "Unable to execute import profile", if security class name has an underscore in the end of name.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Logon to workspace as Administrator
- Navigate/Administer/Transform Classic to EPM Architect
- On the wizard, move a classic application which has underscore at the end of security class names from Transformable Application and Application To Transform.
- Click on Finish to continue the process.
- On the Job console, click out the detail or log that shows "Unable to execute import profile."
There is no specific change that was made.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms