Navigating to BI Publisher from OBIEE 11g Fails With Error: "Unauthorized Access: Either you do not have the privilege, or you have not signed in"
(Doc ID 1942564.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 188.8.131.52.0 BP3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- BISystemUser was recreated
- But while connecting to BI Publisher Enterprise home page, with default user/password Administrator/Administrator, it fails.
- The home page of BI Publisher Enterprise is : http://< server_name>:7002/xmlpserver
- Tried to put the following line :
- <property name="SECURITY_MODEL" value="XDO"/>
- in the file :
- and restart everything but it does not solve the issue.
- Navigating to BI Publisher from OBIEE > Administration > Manage BI Publisher fails with the following error:
- -- Unauthorized Access: Either you do not have the privilege, or you have not signed in.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document