Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 184.108.40.206.140114 and later
Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 220.127.116.11.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Your environment contains EBS servers and OBIEE and ODI servers.
- Each one has a different subnet.
- There is a firewall between these servers.
- The existence of the firewall affects the performance negatively.
- You wish to change the IPs of OBIEE & ODI servers to the same EBS subnen.
Is this doable without affecting the daily tasks “our daily load plans and our dashboards”?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms