OBIA 11g - How to Change IP Addresses for Machines of OBIEE and ODI Servers
(Doc ID 2028083.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2020
Applies to:Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.140114 and later
Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Your environment contains EBS servers and OBIEE and ODI servers.
- Each one has a different subnet.
- There is a firewall between these servers.
- The existence of the firewall affects the performance negatively.
- You wish to change the IPs of OBIEE & ODI servers to the same EBS subnen.
Is this doable without affecting the daily tasks “our daily load plans and our dashboards”?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document