Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2016
Applies to:Business Intelligence Applications Consumer - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After moving OBIA to a new production hardware, when running incremental ETLs on the new hardware it is failing on insertintoruntable w_etl_run_s with unique index issue.
Below are steps you have completed:
1. Created DAC tables using DAC client
2. Exported DWMANAGER and DWDAC tables from source to target
3. Copied LkpFiles and SrcFiles from source to target
1. First Full ETL works fine
2. Subsequent ETL's fail with unique index on row_wid in w_etl_run_s table
3. First Etl inserts before begin and updaterowtable at the end completes fine.
4. Subsequent iterations fail -- until we delete the row in w_etl_run_s
In the Session_Log_-_SIL_InsertRowInRunTable.ORA_R12_FLATFILE.log
WRITER_1_*_1> WRT_8229 Database errors occurred:
ORA-00001: unique constraint (DWMANAGER.W_ETL_RUN_S_P1) violated
On further investigation in the file ES_Baselined_Execution_Plan.23948442.log
197360 SEVERE Tue Jul 14 14:42:06 MDT 2015
ANOMALY INFO::: Unable to create parameter file SILOS.SIL_InsertRowInRunTable.ORA_R12_Flatfile.txt
MESSAGE:::/u01/biprd/Informatica/PowerCenter9.1.0/server/infa_shared/SrcFiles/SILOS.SIL_InsertRowInRunTable.ORA_R12_Flatfile.txt (Permission denied)
EXCEPTION CLASS::: java.io.FileNotFoundException
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms