HFM - Extracted TaskList XML file that has Japanese Tasklist Name/Description can't be Loaded - Error"The XML definition for this document is invalid"
(Doc ID 2131326.1)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:Hyperion Financial Management - Version 188.8.131.52.200 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You extracted Tasklist XML file that has Japanese Tasklist Name/Description.
and you are trying to load the Tasklist file.
But, loading Tasklist file was failed. you can not load the file.
The following Errors appeare in the log dialog;
"The XML definition for this document is invalid"
The Reproducible Case as follows;
1. Login to workspace.
2. Open HFM Application.
* in your profile of HFM Application, the "Save a all files in Unicode format" property set "Y" .
3. Open Documents screen from Application tasks pain.
4. Action > New > Folder. Create Japanese name folder.
5. Action > New > Task List.
Create Blank Task List that has Japanese Name and Description.
6. Click Save button.
* Save the tasklist under the Japanese name folder that was created in step4.
* set the Japanese Name and Description
7. Back to the Documents screen, and extract the created Tasklist.
8. Click Load Documents button.
9. Load the extracted Tasklist XML file of step7 under the Japanese name folder that was created in step4.
10. Check the result.
* loading Tasklist file was failed. you can not load the file.
* the following error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!